Make Special Moments into Special Memories in 2011
Enjoy live entertainment in 2011 with Ventura County Theaters. For the first time you can purchase season tickets or special packages to these premium theaters. The Elite Theatre Company (Oxnard), Santa Paula Theater Center and the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center have come together to offer an incredible array of theater experiences just in time for the 2011 season. See it live and keep it local by enjoying the fun found here in your own community.
Enjoy it Your Way! Pick any package.
1. Season Subscription: Join us and let us entertain you all year with live preformances offered by the Elite Theatre Company or Santa Paula Theater Center or Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center with a 20% savings. You pick!
2. Season Eat, Drink and Play Package: Savor a delicious meal near the theater of your choice before watching a fabulous live production with the Wine, Dine and Play Pass with either a 20% discount on the meal or up to $30 off food and wine, depending on the theater and restaurant. Here’s how it works; buy a season pass PLUS enjoy one of the offerings listed below:
- Elite Theatre Company: Eat, Drink & Play…all steps away from each other! Begin your evening at Rancho Ventavo Cellars in Oxnard where you’ll receive three pours of three different delicious California wines. Then, enjoy a three-course meal specially prepared for you at La Dolce Vita Ristorante before your live performance at the Petite Playhouse starts. Conveniently located in downtown historic Heritage Square, they are literally steps away. Enjoy the convenience of only having to park once and you are all set for an evening out. Enjoy this experience five(5) times thoroughout the 2011 Season, all for $134/person. What a great value!
- Santa Paula Theater Center: On Fridays and Saturdays before the show, take advantage of a 20% discount on dinner and drinks at Santa Paula’s own local Garman’s Restaurant and Pub. Walking distance to the theater, you’ll enjoy Garman’s Pub is a place where family, friends, strangers (soon to be friends) gather to enjoy good food, great drink, traditional entertainment and honest conversation. They are about people engaging one another in the epicenter of Santa Paula. Don’t delay, reserve today!
- Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center: Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine offered at The Junkyard Café if you purchase two entrees before a show. Simply show your ticket confirmation page and you will be treated to a lovely bottle of wine. What a way to start an evening out! You don’t want to miss this fun night out.
3. Season Hopper Pass: Experience and sample all of the quality entertainment offered at the Ventura County Theaters, the Hopper Pass lets you “hop” around Ventura County by selecting a total of five performances during the 2011 Season at any of the three theaters with an added discount of almost 15%. And you don’t even have to select your shows up front!
4. Season Flex Pass: Enjoy it your way in 2011 with the Flex Season Pass. Pick three performances from your favorite theater instead of committing to an entire season and receive an additional 10% discount. And because the shows can be chosen anytime during the season, the Flex Season Pass makes the perfect gift.